Social Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is: ZISE USA and ZISE UK, owned by Bloch Inc. whose registered address is at 1170 Trademark Dr., Ste 112, Reno, NV 89521 and Bloch UK Ltd whose registered office is at Second Floor, Town gate House, Church Street East, Woking, GU21 6AE.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United States and UK except employees of ZISE and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via @zise_usa and @zise_uk Instagram.
6. To be eligible of winning, entrants needs to like and comment on the specific post and share it on their own Instagram Story, plus ensure they are following the page.
7. The competition runs for 3 days from December 13th 2019 and final date for entry will be December 16th 2019 at 11am GMT. After this date then no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. ZISE reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. ZISE is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The prize is a top and bottoms of the winner’s choice from ZISE.
12. The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable.
13. The winner will be chosen at random by software.
14. Winners will be contacted by Instagram Direct Message on Monday December 16th by 5pm GMT.
15. ZISE will arrange delivery of the prize to the winner.
16. ZISE’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by American law and English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the USA and UK.
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current USA data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.